لیست آپدیت و تغییرات قالب Listable :
Aug 29, 2018
- A brand new way of changing the colors of your WordPress site has landed in Customify. We made a few tweaks to make your experience better.
- We also fixed a bug where links in the primary menu that have submenus had to be clicked twice to work
Jul 03, 2018
Listable is fully compatible with WordPress 4.9.6. We’ve made it ready for GDPR too, so there’s nothing to worry about.
Some other important things:
- Added support for Color Palettes so you can easily personalize your site (see how it works);
- Added a new field to set the default location for the map;
- Ensured compatibility with WooCommerce 3.4.3;
- Improved compatibility with the Bookmarks – WP Job Manager plugin;
- Added hooks for FacetWP. One of the advantages of this improvement is the possibility of adding a Reset button to the listings archive (see more details);
- Fixed the sub-menu items on small screens;
- Fixed the header video on mobile devices;
- Fixed the image duplication when claiming the listing;
- Fixed the homepage header from the demo data;
- Fixed the target of the social links;
Dec 07, 2017
- We made sure that everything works smoothly on . Also, the bug with video on Hero Area not being displayed correctly has been fixed.
- We ensured compatibility with version ۳٫۲٫۱ of WooCommerce as well and fixed some styling issues.
- Last but very important, we added Starter Content option, so you can enjoy a more pleasant way to import demo data, thanks to Pixelgrade Care plugin.
Sep 27, 2017
- We added sidebar on blog post archive and single post page.
- Added compatibility with FacetWP 3.0.3.
- Enhanced Spotlights Widget experience. Now you can remove a Spotlights Widget individually.
- Enhanced zoom level on the map with only one result.
- Added search button on mobile devices on listing archives when using FacetWP.
- Enhanced footer bar on My account page.
- Fixed Spotlights display issue under customizer.
- Fixed RTL issues in combination with FacetWP.
- Fixed flashing of Add Listing page when previewing a listing.
- Fixed single listing product styling.
Aug 17, 2017
- Small improvements to the auto-update process.
- Added compatibility with Claim Listing for WP Job Manager 3.6.0;
Jul 21, 2017
- Squished carousel images on various devices and browsers;
Jul 07, 2017
- Deprecated Google Maps API Key field under Appearance → Customize → Theme options →Map options. We encourage you to use the Google Maps API Key under Listings → Settings.
- Enhanced “View Cart” button default color;
- “Go shop” button text color adjustment;
- Ensured compatibility with WordPress 4.8;
- Fixed theme update notifications;
- Fixed hero carousel jumping to the right on load;
- Fixed “Highlighted categories” in Hebrew;
- Fixed “Get Directions” arrow from the Map Widget in RTL;
- Fixed WooCommerce 3.1 outdated cart template;
- Fixed Fatal error when using Claim Listings without WooCommerce;
Jun 30, 2017
- Changed maximum zoom level of the map to 22;
- Fixed Full Width template behavior;
- Fixed image file upload field to be compatible with WP Job Manager 1.26.2;
- Fixed location widget positioning on mobile devices;
- Fixed various RTL issues;
- Fixed pin overlap for listings with the same address;
May 25, 2017
We made a small change so you can safely update WP Job Manager to version 1.26.0.
May 23, 2017
- Added the 💎 Pixelgrade Care system to ease the installation and support processes.
- Added the option to use a default placeholder on the archive for listings with no images. Here are some more details about this option and how you can use it;
- Added the option to add the featured image inside the single post. Here are some more details about this option and how you can use it;
- Added compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.7;
- Changed the structure of the functions so they can get extended;
- Enhanced styling for the checkout and login page;
- Fixed the listing link from the archive on iOS devices;
- Hotfix for the map zoom inside the listings archive on Android device;
Apr 13, 2017
- Added WooCommerce 3.0.2 compatibility
Note: This version of the theme is not offering backward compatibility and update to WooCommerce 3.0 is mandatory.
Mar 31, 2017
- Improved behavior with FacetWP
- Improved security
- Fixed pins showing three times when using FacetWP
- Fixed the “Persons” field on bookings on Android mobile devices
Mar 29, 2017
This is a minor update aimed at fixing some simple, but meaningful performance issues introduced in the last update. We are sorry about that.
We, just like you, take performance very seriously and constantly strive to do our part in improving it.